analytics & adsense

Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Where have I been...

...well, you know life can get crazy! I was having so much fun doing my YouTube channel as well as this blog and THEN gardening AND homeschooling all on top of being a single Mom who is self employed (yeah that sounds like fun, right??) and then it all just got to be too much. So the blog was the thing I had put the least amount of time into and through  YouTube I was feeling a real connection with new people and a growing sense of community! So that would be why you haven't seen me blog in some time.

And now here I am in a whole different life, it seems, and having a growing sense to reconnect with the writing sides of my passions. Writing for me has always been a true hobby, passion and something that makes me feel almost centered and connected with who I am. I sit down to write and it feels like I put absolutely no thought or effort into what comes out, like it is coming from my soul.

So here I am, trying to reconnect through this old blog which I hope becomes a present blog and carries us into the future. Here I hope to bring you guys thoughts and ideas that I can't put into a video and maybe also share my new videos but likely not all, unless I feel they're something special. If you want to see our YouTube channel, as always, I highly recommend checking it out.

Check us out on YouTube here!

The YouTube channel is up to 5,500 subscribers now!!! Can you believe it?!? I am just blown away with the growth the channel has had over the last 18 mths and also with how amazing and supportive people are!

I hope to bring you more very, very soon! Until then stay safe, stay blessed and always find the bright side of things!

XOXO,
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment